Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cramps~~

Yo man, back again... Haha... Well today woke up quite early, around 7am i woke up le... Left home for my soccer training about 9am and managed to reach there in time as my dad sent me there... Today's training was great... We had a revision of the past few trainings like long balls, ball control(trapping), shutter run(stamina)... Lol... We onli missed one activity due to time constraine... Had a half an hour game among ourselves at the end of all the training and during the game, I had a very bad cramp... My god... I was down for about 10mins and a medic from the other team came to help me out... It still hurt abit now... Arghh~~~ Didn't go out today cause i was so tired... Took a nap around 4pm and woke up at 6.38pm... Now still blur sia...Lol... Goind to sleep soon... Sign off...

No comments: