Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bored and tired

Yawn... So tired seh... Yesterday slept at 3.30am then woke up at 9.05am... Me crazy seh... Anyway, i woke up so early today then i did my houseworks. Then went to compasspoint at 2pm like that... Went there to buy myself a pair of goalkeeper gloves... Quite shiok when i slip on the gloves... Went home about 3.15pm like that... Went down to have my personal training and so i wore my full kit except my shin guards... haha... In the end after training i kenna 2 blisters on my foot. One at my right inner foot and the other at my left archilles heel... So painful... Tomorrow still have training at 9.30am... Have to wear my soccer boots again... Think i will just slip on plasters la... So won't kenna blisters again...LOL... Ok la, got to go... Sign off..

No comments: