Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Surprised~~~

Lol... Today was quite surprised for me though...Lol... Didn't do quite lots of things for today... Been slacking at home all the way til 5pm like that then went to Metro to look for aunty wendy coz i heard she will be starting work at Metro Sengkang this week.... Haha, but to my surprise, when i got there, i learnt that aunty wendy will start work on wednesday. But u know who i saw? I saw Ser Kin(Toys Department) and Than Than(Cashier)...Ahhhh~~~ So damn happy...Haha... At least got some people that i know came over here to work!!! Can go find them next time when i'm bored le...Haha...Then i went home after visiting them and after helping my friend do something...XP... Jus finished watching Con Air... Haha... Nice show... Enjoyed it!!!! So there's just one word to sum up my whole day and that is :"BORING"!!!!!! Lol... Ok la, got to go... Sign off

No comments: