Friday, August 3, 2007

A bad day for me....

Arghhh~~~ Today is really crazy la... Haiz... Today supposed to meet my friend but then i was very tired then i told her i didn't want to meet... Then kenna her scold and she deleted me from friendster... Wad can i say?? Onli one thing... Why not block my msn and delete my contact too... Better... Nevermind about her, shortly after, i went down to my house void deck to have my own personal soccer training and then i went home to take a bath... Was so tired today... Slept at 3am yesterday then today kenna disturb by my friend... After bathing, i went to recce some of the soccer pitches in sengkang,buangkok and punggol... Managed to find the field that we liked... Lol... So it's not a wasted trip... After that, went to compasspoint to meet my God-sis and Tim for dinner and then they came over to my house to relax... They left ard 9pm and i accompanied them to compasspoint where they went home... haix... Lots of problems la... Got to go... Sign off...

No comments: