Sunday, August 12, 2007

Great training~~~

Whoa, today woke up at 8.30am sia but continue sleeping til 9am then wake up completely...Haha... Got my dad to send me down for my soccer training today. Today's training was a little siong sia... Lol.. But i enjoyed it even though i had a stomachache... After our training, we had a friendly match against another team who went there to play every saturday...Haha... Quite fun... But then i kenna the worst blisters in my life as the blister in my left archilles heel was tore open... Played til 1pm like that then went home... Rest at home til 4.30pm like that then i went to Metro Sengkang to meet my friend for dinner and also to search for a new soccer boots.... So next time wear won't kenna blisters... So frustrating... But nonetheless, i'm looking forward to our next training session... Lol... Think i'm kind of getting to enjoy it... Haha... My mum said i have slim down a bit so quite happy that i'm working towards my goal la... Got to go le, very tired... Sign off...

No comments: