Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Satisfied

Well, today is just a normal routine day for me... Waking up, doing housework and then slack. But then i decided to go for a jog at 3pm and it was drizzling... So i jogged the normal route but this time, i jogged all the way to compasspoint because i need to get there to help my friend do something... Quite happy that i managed to jog and hold out with my stamina all the way to compasspoint... And after that, i took a 5 mins break and then continue to jog home... But the return journey prove to be a hard test for me because when i started running for about 5 to 10 mins, my right lower chest started to have sharp acute pains and it was after i stop running and took deep breaths then the pain go away... So i was like running and stoppoing, running and stopping.... But still managed to jogged to the void deck of my home... Haha... So happy that at least my stamina had not dropped... XP... Ok la, got to go le... Very tired... Want go sleep early today... Sign off...

No comments: