Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Ah~~~ Pain...

Hm., yo, lol... Back to update again... Woke up at 7.30am today but went back to sleep, then i suddenly remembered that i have to give morning call to my friend at 8am... So when i looked at the clock, i saw that the time was 8.19am, i've slept past almost 20 mins... So i quickly gave her a morning call but who knows she's already awake... ARGH~~~ Waste my time... Lol... Anyway, went out today to meet my friend then we went to KFC to have our breakfast and lunch and then we walked to Century Square and then to Tampines Mall... Stayed around there til 3.15pm then we weent home... Managed to reach home around 5pm. I tell you something, my upper arms are so aching... Pain seh... Maybe do the push-ups... Argh~~~ Hope the pain will go away as soon as possible la... Go play game le... Sign off...

No comments: