Friday, July 6, 2007

A good rest since the past 2 weeks!!!

Whoa, so shiok today sia... Managed to have a good and deserved rest since the past 2 weeks!!! Today i slept til 10.30am then wake up. But everything is the same after i woke up from my slumber... Have to do all the housework, i tell u, my whole body has been aching sia... So damn painful and it's hurting so much that i kept perspiring non stop... Hmm... Aldo duno what happen for the past few days.... I kept feeling very thirsty and i drank lots and lots and lots of water but it doesn't seem to quench my freakin' thirst... Just now went down to train myself again and i felt that my stamina kind of drop when i rested for a day.... ARGHH!!!! But nevermind, i still manage to complete my basic routines of runs and excerises... So kind of satisfied.... Thinking of tomorrow, i feel like fainting... Have to wake up early again.... ARGHHH~~~~ Haixx... Got to go liao la... Oh my God, feel like vomitting.... Sign off...

No comments: