Monday, July 16, 2007

I wonder....

Hi... Back again... Lol... Hmm... Yesterday i stayed over at my cousin's house and i tell u, it's so hot because we experienced a short-curcuit yesterday and the air-con is cut off... So i slept in my cousin's room and it's so hot that i cannot sleep so i went to sleep at the sofa in the living room... Then i was woken up by my uncle at around 6am i think then he called me to go into the room and sleep and he on the air-con... So managed to sleep til 10am i think then did nothing much today actually... Just slacking at my cousin's house til 3pm and then we went to our grandparents' home to visit them... It's been a long time since i visited them... Stayed over there for dinner and then my uncle came to fetch me home...LOL.... So now i'm home, and i've bathed... So feeling kind of fresh... Sometimes i wonder why i'm actually doing some stuffs that i know that the ending would not be of any good for me... Haixx... Treating others very good then in the end, i got treated like a piece of shit... No appreciation at all and when they need things, they treat me so damn good... Haixx... What to say, maybe i'm jus foolish lor... Dun wan tok about it anymore liao... The more i tok the more my blood boil and my heart ache... haixx... Got to go... Sign off...

No comments: