Thursday, July 12, 2007

Listening to my songs!!! Feeling so happy!!

Lol... Today woke up damn early seh, 7am wake up le.... Then did all the housework til 8am then went to bath... My mum came to brought me and my sis to TP today... Why i went TP? Lol... Coz i meet my friend mah!!! Stayed at TP til 1pm then came home via cab...LOL... Reached home about 2.30pm...LOL... Then i have been slacking all the way til now...LOL... Listening to my favourite songs... Talking to friends!!! LOL... Wah, I really damn free seh... HAHA.... Tomorrow going out again...LOL... But this time not going to TP but to NYP (Nanyang Polytechnic) to do "visitations"... Haha... You all can hear some of my favourite songs i jus uploaded on the blog like: 'Ai Wo Bie Zou', 'Would You Be There' and so on and so forth...LOL... Ok la, i will write til here for today... I going down to buy something to eat le... Hungry.... Sign off..

No comments: