Monday, July 30, 2007

My First Soccer Experience

Ah... So happy today... Woke up at 7am today then went out to meet Warren and Johnny, my soccer khakis, then we went to Catus Road to meet our team for the first time to play soccer.... It was quite fun but the pitch was muddy and it was filled with water la... Lol, our team played 2 rounds, the first round, we lost 2-nil and on the second round we lost to our opponents team on penalty... So it was quite ok for the first time that we met up and play la.. Lol, quite satisfied with my stamina...Haha.... Hmm... After playing, i went home and then went to my grandma's house for lunch and dinner then i went home at 7pm because i was too tired... Yawn... Really feel like sleeping... Anyway before i go, i'll introduce my soccer team to you. There are: Jack,Patrick,Sheares,Mark,Warren,Johnny,Sebastian,Nicolas(not confirm),Kelvin,Fabian,PKL,me and some more i think... Can't remember all the names... LOL... Got to go liao la... Sign off...

No comments: