Sunday, July 8, 2007

Boring day!!!!

Hihi... Back to update again!!! LOL... yesterday slept quite late seh, around 3.30am or 4am, i forget le... But should be around that time... Then today got disturbed by my phone because the stupid clinic called me early in the morning around 7am just to tell me that the test results are back and i can go down to retrieve it anytime soon.... Lol.... Then i continued to sleep til 11.30am then i woke up reluctantly... And as usual, i vaccum the floor and clean up my own room!!! Then did nothing much all the way except that i watch tv and play computer games... Wondering whether i should go to Pasir Ris to join my basketball mates chalet or not... Kind of tired... Then even if i go, it will be at night lor...HAHA... Duno la, see how first!!! Ok la... Got to go... By the way, today my block have a Malay wedding and i tell yu it's damn noisy la.... The people singing the songs can really kill the living and wake the dead... It's as if they are killing chickens!!!! So unbearable... Ok la, really got to go... Sign off!!!

No comments: