Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot Day seh....

Hiya, back to update again... Lol... Hmm, today ah, same like other days, went out to meet my friend. Actually should meet up at 10am but today i'm late for the first time for 15mins i think... Haha... Anyway, it should be her honour to wait for me... Lol... Copied this sentence from my friend one.... Muahahaha... Later sure give her say i copycat... Hmm... We went to TP and i saw quite a lot of my friends today... Oh, met Yan Chen, my ex-classmate and one of my best friend, and we sat down and chat for quite awhile before my friend came out to meet me... Wah, so long haven had a good chat with him le... Managed to get his number cause i've lost his number when i changed my h/p.... Haha.... So kind of happy today seh... After that, my friend and i went to Marine Parade cause she needs to print the pictures for her project... Hmm... Had our lunch there too... After that we went home and so i managed to reach home just now... Going down to do my excerise soon... Must train my stamina up before i go into NS and also to get prepared before my soccer training starts....LOL... Ok la, got to go... Sign off....

No comments: