Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh... Shit~~~

Whoa, today woke up damn early seh... 7am leh!!! Then went out around 7.30am because i meeting my friend at 8.30am... Wah, can tell u it's so tiring la... Accompanied my friend until 3pm then went home and at least i had a short nap... Went jogging with my uncle again today and we increase our distance but i lacked stamina seh... Took 3 breaks along the way cause my leg, and lower chest had pain...Lol... Argh~~~ Duno how far we jogged today also... My arm is still aching quite a lot from the push-ups and it's practically when i start doing it, i go down, i will jus fall and stick to the floor... ARGH~~~~ Have to train harder seh if not, can die ah.... Hmm... Tomorrow going out to meet my God-sis and Tim, will update again tomorrow la...Sign off..

No comments: