Sunday, July 1, 2007

Haixx... What need to be done, got to be done!!!

Hi, back again to update. WOke up quite early this morning to go down to CMPB to defer so i can pursue my Business Studies Diploma but it turned out the wrong way... I cannot defer and i might be going to serve our nation within 3-6 months times... HAHA... I've been looking forward to it sia... So it's not kind of a big blow or shock to me...LOL... Reached home about 12pm today then jus as per normal, i vaccum the floor like what i do everyday at home... I don't think i will be going out today so it's kind of tiring and boring... HAHA... Will be having my medical checkup on the 31st of July 2007 so at the meantime, i'll be going to the gym to excerise and trained myself up because if i'm fit, then my duration in the army will not be 2 years but only for 1year and 10 months... So it's kind of a motivation for me even though i'm feeling a bit down because i cannot pursue my studies until i've completed my NS!!! Haixx... Oh, by the way, my whole body especially my arms are "injured" sia... LOL... Injured by my friend... Power seh... HAHA... OK la... Got to go.. Sign off

No comments: