Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Training... Training...

Yo, today woke up damn early seh, around 7.30am wake up le... Actually should be 6.15am because my dad disturbed me...LOL... Went out to meet my friend at 10.30am then we went shopping for her stuff til 2.30pm then we went off... LOL... Managed to reached home around 4pm then waited for my friend to sms me because he made an appointment with me then he never smsed me til i very angry... So i the end, i cancelled that appointment and instead when jogging and training with my uncle, Uncle Frankie...LOL... He's the one that i went to jog with yesterday...LOL...we ran a shorter distance today but we went to do push-ups and chin-up... He set me a challenge of doing 3 sets of 20 push-ups a day... So i'm going to try later...LOL... Ok la, got to go... Sign off..

No comments: