Thursday, July 19, 2007

Wad a nice day~~~

Yo, today is a nice day to sleep seh... It's raining in the late morning, early afternoon.... How i feel like sleeping... Anyway, yesterday, went down to have a little soccer training with my neighbour and it's quite fun... Can let me get prepared for what is to come when my soccer team training kicks off... Hmm... Today woke up quite early, then went out at 9am... Supposed to meet my friend at 9.30am and in the end i was late for half an hour... HAHA... Went to have breakfast at Design canteen and then we went to library to slack til 1pm and then i accompany my friend to her house because she needs to take her art to school... So while she went up to her house to take her art, i was at the coffeshop jus beside her house to have my lunch then after that we went back TP again and after sending her off, i went home... Just managed to reached home, haven bath yet... Maybe i'll be going down to kick soccer again... Most prob la, because i pulled a muscle yesterday and it's quite painful... LOL... Ok la, got to go le... Be back to update again.... Sign off...

No comments: