Sunday, July 15, 2007

YEA~~~ Cut my hair lor...

Yoyoyo, lol, today woke up quite early even though i slept quite late yesterday... If i'm not wrong, woke up around 9am bah... Today is kind of fun because my mum went to Malaysia, only left with me, my dad and my sis at home... But i went out this afternoon to meet my cousin, Ivan, to cut our big bushes on the top of our head...HAHA... Hey, it's not bad seh... The Aunty Winnie cut til quite nice la... And it's onli $8 la, i think i'm going to be her regular le.... LOL... Then went to eat dinner with my cousin and his family and then i go to his house to stay overnight today... So by now, you all should know where i am le bah... No prizes for guessing it rite...Lol... Hmm... Actually today tot of go visit my grandparents with my cousin but we ran out of time, so we decided to do it tomorrow afternoon.... Ok la, i going le... Sign off...

No comments: