Monday, July 23, 2007

Whoo.. Running in the rain!!!

Yoyoyo, back to update again... Can't believe it, so fast and a week is almost over... Yesterday slept at 5.15am cause i was playing my online game(chionging my level)...Lol... Woke up quite early today, around 10.30am.. HAHA... Didn't do anything much in the morning except doing my regular household choures... Then in the afternoon, around 3.15pm i went to Tampines to shop...LOL... Then my uncle called me to remind me that i'll be jogging with him in the evening... So i rushed back home and managed to reach home by 6pm then get everything ready and then we set off to Yishun to run... While we were jogging, it started to rain and now i can seriously tell you wad's the feeling running in the rain... DAMN SHIOK AH!!!! Lol... Having the raindrops dropping and hitting you, it's the most shioking experience one can ever have... But however, you have to pray hard that you will not fall sick the following day...HAHA.... Hmm... Ok la, want to go eat my dinner le... Sign off...

No comments: