Monday, July 2, 2007

First day of a new month!!!

Oh man, so fast another month has passed by... It's now a new day of the new month and i must savour it as much as i can... Today woke up at 9.30am i think then went out with my family, uncle and aunty to go Old Thomson Road there to eat roti prata... The food there was not bad, quite nice... Ate 4 Ko Song(plain) pratas and i'm very full now... My family, uncle and aunty are going to Sentosa later but i might not go..LOL... Coz maybe later i'll be going out with my friends... Just waiting for him to call me onli... HAHA... Stressed sia, my sis and my aunt is beside me reading this blog as i type... XP.... Enjoying my song, absorbing the ambience of the sunday afternoon... And my sis is going to use this com again and i'm sighing again because she will do some other things that i do not know behind my back... Haha, my uncle was sleeping on my bed just now...Ok la, got to go liao... Sign off...

No comments: