Monday, July 2, 2007

First family outing for a long time

Haha, i will continue from what i left off this morning... After my family left for Sentosa, i was alone at home doing nothing until about 4pm they came home and my sis used the com to do her project until 6.10pm... We went to dinner at 8pm at Han's and u guessed who we met? It's Uncle Seng Chai, he's a teacher from Sunday school last time. I haven been seeing him for a long time and he's still the same as i remembered him!!! Still very funny...HAHA... I always remember when we do something wrong, he will discipline us, to me, he's my disciplinarian, my teacher, my best friend!!! So happy to see him again today... And when i looked at his kids, Ivan and Timothy, i was shocked... I was thinking to myself is that really them... They've grown so much!!! LOL... Then after we had our dinner, we came straight home... It's been a long time since we went out together as a family!!! So it's kind of happy for me la... Sign off!!!

No comments: