Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hmm...

Lol... Hi, back to update again...LOL... Quite tired today because i woke up at 7.30am then did all the housework... So i'm kind of blur... Went to TP to meet my friend just now in the morning, reach there about 9.10am because my mum brought me and my sis there via car... Met up with my friend at 9.40am then we went to TP's School of Design canteen to have our breakfast. Both of us ate Fish & Chips and it was quite nice... Worth my money... LOL... Then we went to the library to slack all the way til 12.10pm then we went to TP's Cheers to buy ice-cream and newspaper... Shortly afterwards, i left for Pasir ris where i went there to play the arcade at White Sands... Then left that place at 2.10pm... I just managed to reached home onli and i'm going to take a nap after bath.... Yawn so tired, oh man, i almost forgotten, later still have to go do excerise.... ARGH~~~~ Tired... Maybe today take a rest...HAHA... Ok la, got to go... Sign off

No comments: