Saturday, June 30, 2007

WHY ME?!?!?!

Haix... woke up at 9 something 10am today... Had a decent sleep since ages...LOL... Yesterday was kind of pissed off la... Haixx... Dun wan to tok bout it... Jus the memory of it makes my blood boil... Then this morning wake up, i chat with my friend...LOL... Then i wonder who offended my mum... I mean, wad's her freakin' problem la... Happy happy then treat me good, Not happy then treat me like shit.... Just like when she need me to help her do something, she will treat me very nice, then when she dun nid, she treat me like shit... Come on la, i'm a human being la, not a slave or wad lor... Everyday she goes to gym early in the morning then the housework all i do, when her hand pain, i also help her do housework willingly also, no complaints lor... SO wad's her freakin' problems?!?! Kind of feddup la... She want this, i have to do, when i want also never see her do oso... ARGHH~~~ A lot of my friends said my mum very good, but i tell u, it's the opposite lor... Haix... Dun talk bout the stupid subject liao... By the way, going to TP to meet my friends later at 2pm... I better go prepare now la... Sign off!!!

No comments: