Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Back to my old ways!!!!!

Woah~~~ Feeling a little tired today. Firstly, because i slept at 5am yesterday. Secondly, my lesson is ON today because my teacher is not on MC!!! Stupid teacher...LOL. Well, as usual, i slept til 12pm today sia. Then kena scolding from my mum...LOL... Just finish doing housework. Haix, i jus cannot unerstand why my parents don't do housework. Actually, i did most la, from Mon to Fri, sometimes i do housework for the whole week!!! So i got so damn angry yesterday that i told my dad that i would not be doing housework on weekends!!! Still have that freakin' cough with me. Cannot stand it anymore. It's like u want to cough the phlegm out but it jus would not come out and it leaves a very awful taste inside ur throat... EEWWW, YUCKS!!!!!!! Man, have to go see a doctor. Tell u a secret, i still ate heaty food yesterday. LOL...Me powerful ah!!! LOL... AH~~~~~ Cannot stand it liao, want to cough, *COUGH COUGH*... Having monday blues too... WAH~~~ Can faint sia... Got to go prepare for my lesson le... Cheers!!!

No comments: