Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Just my luck!!!

Today, left home at 1.30pm to go attend my class. I was late for my class for half an hour sia...Powerful??? LOL.... I thought the class today should end at 5.30pm cause Mr Amin told us last week this week will start because of the early release last wednesday. But no, we were released at 5pm sharp today... LOL... Reached home about 6pm then update my blog for the last 2 months. LOL... Powerful right?? Actually i kept a record..LOL... At least thank goodness tomorrow no lesson. Wednesday also duno have or not because Mr Amin might go to Malaysia. Oh, how i wish he will be gone on Wednesday!!! Oh, btw, when i reached class, i took a chair and i say something on it. So i jus brushed it of then i realised it's lizard's SHIT!!! OH MY GOD!!! I can't believe it man... the stupid cleaner never do her job sia... Must COMPLAIN!!! Haha... Singaporean style!!! LOL... Got to go revised my Marketing notes from chapter 1 to 8 liao... If not next lesson Mr Amin give Q&A again, i'll die...HAHA... Got to go.... Chao!!!

No comments: