Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hmm...

Man, slept at 4am again yesterday and woke up at 10am today... Feeling so freaking blur and tired sia... Now my eyes have become darker. OMG, if i continue on, i'll become a real life human panda...Argh~~~~~~ Hmm, my uncle got his new car today and it looks tight!!! A red colour, small sized Honda.... Very nice and it's quite spacious inside. This reminds me that one of my uncle has been pushing me to take my driving liscense...LOL... He said that i should complete my driving liscense asap so that i can drive the car. I think i will take with my cousin bah...LOL... But come to think of it, with a driving liscense, it will do me lots of good. Can drive around Singapore when i'm bored...LOL..Lame... -.-""... LOL... Gtg eat my lunch and go lesson liao la... Write again later... HAHA... Continuation of the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL!!!!! HAHA... Cheers...XD!!!!

No comments: