Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Miss Universe 2007???

I believe u guys got watched this morning's telecast or encore telecast of Miss Universe 2007 right? There's been lots of controversies running around the newly crowned Miss Universe who is from Japan!!! For me, i never did really watched this type of show... Hmm... My mum and sis has been cursing at the judges of the Miss Universe pagent for letting Japan win instead of Brazil... Actually when i heard this news, i also had a shock of my life when i heard the Miss Universe is won by an asian!!! LOL... Cause normally the winners are from the western side of the globe... Never once from the South-east Asia side... Haix... Dun kind of care much also. Kind of tired le... Be going to have an early night... Hope tomorrow the BMC admin staff will call and tell me that my teacher is not in Singapore and thus the lesson will be cancelled!!!! OH, i'll be hoping for that to happen!!! LOL!!!

No comments: