Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh Shit!!!!

Yawn~~~ Man, i'm so damn tired. Managed to wake up jus now around 11.15am. Slept at 5am plus(i think) yesterday cause i watched the soccer match between FC Barcelona and Getafe. I didn't managed to watched the whole match but i knew Barcelona won that match thanks to a 2nd min goal from Ronaldinho.Hmm... I hope they will win the Spanish Premeria Leaga this season cause now they are tied on top with Real Madrid CF at second place due to better head-to-head record!!! I can only hope that Barcelona dun lose any match and Real Madrid lose one game and that will do. Sigh... I think i'm falling sick le. Started coughing yesterday after my Kbox session with my friends and when i got home, i just keep coughing then my throat feel damn dry and itchy!!! Then the worst, there's phlem when i started coughing... ARGH~~~~~~~~~ I dun want to fall sick now, neither do i want to fall sick coz i dun want to be a sick cat!!! HELP~~~~~~ Dun wan go see the doctor, dun wan take medication.... ARGH~~~~ *Cough Cough*.... :'( .... Heck man... Stupid weather...

No comments: