Monday, May 14, 2007

A skin doctor???

I was so pissed off on Thurs because my computer went berserk for no apparent reasons and i had to send it for repairs. ARGH~~~ Just brought it back for a few days only sia!!! Nevermind, then also went out with my mum to IKEA to meet my uncle and aunty for lunch. Bought som chicken wings and pass it to Cecilia. Then on Fri, my mum brought me to see a skin doctor. The cost for the medication plus treatment is $50... So expensive sia... But it's kind of effective. After taking his medication and use the cleanser to wash my face, my face is better now.... Yesterday did nothing much, only went back to Metro to look for some old mates but they're not ther... Today did brownie fudge then sent it to You Yi and Cecilia. Just now went to Metro again to see Thomas, Alfie, Erwin etc... then later maybe going to my cousin's 21st birthday party... LOL.. Got to go le...

No comments: