Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm crazy~~~~

ARGH~~~~~~ I duno wad is happening to me sia... A sudden change of mood just now when my dad got home!!! Oh man, i literally threw my temper at him sia... Now feeling bad about it man... Later must apologise to him. Today got my h/p bill back and when i take a look at it,it cost a bomb!!!! Lol... At least better than last month, haha... So tired also sia, REALLY have to sleep early tonight, if not tomorrow go Kbox with my friends, i got no energy to sing then die liao... HAHA... At least better than one of them who said that she want go there and ZzZzZzZzZ.... Powerful!!! Must call her "shifu"!!! HAHA... Can't wait for tomorrow to come sia... So happy. Ok la, got to go le.. If not, i'll really faint and not make it for tml...LOL... Cheers!!!

No comments: