Thursday, May 10, 2007

Nothing much better to do!

Woke up around 9.30am today, duno why recently i keep waking up so early sia. On the com from 9am to 12pm(I think). Then went to do my housework for today which is to vaccum and mop the floor. Finished all my housework by 1pm then continue to be on the com and eat my lunch. Went to baidu to search for this song 'Love Story' by Fan Yi Chen. I managed to find it but can't seem to download it. So damn frustrated. Around 3pm, my mum sent me to Century Square where i went to see my friends in metro and to shop around to buy the brownie mixture.. Then took bus 15 down to parkway and then to pasir ris. Met Zhi Cong on the bus, lol... He definitely changed a lot. The whole journey is about one and the half hour. Reached pasir ris at 6.30pm where i bought somthing to eat. Reached home about 7.10pm then had my dinner. My mum made salad and sambal fish for dinner. It was delicious. LOL... Got to go liao. My stupid com has problems again! ARGH~~~~ So frustrating

No comments: