Monday, May 28, 2007

Think & Reflection!!!!

Hi, back again!!! Today didn't do anything much, onli just read my Business Studies materials, play computer games, take a nap and did some thinking. What did i think? LOL... It's kindda lame. I was thinking to myself why there's romance in this world? Why do people fall in love even though they know that they will be hurt one day by his/her gf/bf. This is really funny, dun u think? I think i do get some answers while thinking cause i've been at a stage where i do like someone but never get started off... LOL... Relatively, people as in human in this world is an emotional creature. They need all the love, warmth that they can get. Thus, they seek out for an opposite sex in whom they know they can turned to when they are in need. Both these person will do each to their best to lift up the other in the relationship, thus satisfying their needs of warmth and love....LOL... Sound like a whole bunch of bullshit sia...HAHA... Oh, i also reflect on all these years, past few months (esp. those months when i worked in Metro). And as i recalled those things that happened, i felt that i'm kind of stupid to do such things la... Like for example, i liked a girl and i told her after some time. The response i had is a sad one. She never talked to me eversince, not even a chance of being a friend. It's a very very sad case and up til now, i still blame myself for it. Cause for me, i rather have a friend than to loose one!!! Haix... There's nothing more that i can do, onli to wish her all the best in her studies. If u're reading this, i hope that we can reconcil and be friends again!! I really do!!! Hmm... Sometimes i really wonder if there's anyone out there who really cares about me(except my family members and relatives la) and how i really feels inside of me. Normally, i try to act tough outside, being happy but actually inside, i'm sad. But i cannot really show it in my facial expression. Maybe is because i got a strong ego thus i decide not to show it in front of all my friends!!! Like what the saying goes, "Do not judge the book by it's cover!"... Haix... Lots of things in my heart that i want to say and share but i just couldn't find anyone. Maybe i can??? Duno... I can onli wait for the right person to come my way or maybe there wouldn't be any!!! That will be a sad case also... Hmm... My friend said i was too soft-hearted and i actually pondered over it. Is it really that i'm too soft-hearted??? Maybe i am... If i am, i have to steel up my heart!!! Hmm... There's too much words for me to write down. Maybe next time i'll continue again.

No comments: