Friday, May 25, 2007

Blurring out.... :'(

Yawn.... I'm so tired sia... As you should know, i slept at around 5am today because i stayed up late to watch the UEFA Champions League Finals, which eventually turned out that AC Milan won!!! Then i woke up around 10.30am then went back to sleep again and woke up around 11.55am... But i still feel very tired and i just can't seem to find any reason to explain why i'm feeling this way!!! Did nothing much today except doing my usual household choures and my freaking Business Studies homework given to me by Mr Amin... The stupid Case Study!!! Sigh, so fast it's going to sat le. Fast sia, one week is over just like that. Sometimes when i have nothing to do, i usually use the time i have to do some self-reflection and thinking. So, it's just the same today then a thought suddenly flashed through my mind. Why is there love in this world? I thought to myself. LOL... Funny right, but i thought for a while and i came up with an answer. There's love in this world is because human beings are creatures who needed emotions and love is one of the emotions in life that we will definitely experience. LOL~~~ Lame analysis and answer but WHO CARES?!?!?!~~~ HAHA... WAH~~~ Cannot sia, have to sleep early tonight le... Too tired out le... Fainting soon... LOL~~~ Joking, i'm not that weak!!! Cheers! XD

No comments: