Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Phew~~~

Lol... Slept at 4/5am yesterday, then woke up at 11.30am. Wanna know how i woke up? I woke up because i kenna disturbed by my mum and sis laughter. They laughed so loud sia... Then get to know that Japan won Miss Universe 2007 from them!!! Then they were objecting strongly that Japan should not be the winner. I duno and dun care about all these things. HAHA... Just now, i almost had a freak scare of my life. I thought my com is spoilt again cause my network suddenly cannot connect. Then later get to know it's the router's problem. Phew... The stupid router sia almost took my life. I thought that i have to bring it for repairs again. So tired sia, my cough is worsening. The phlegm inside just wouldn't come out. So damn irritating, if this continues, i will loose my voice cause i've been coughing and coughing out the phlegm. Haix..Sad la... Go eat lunch le... Hungry!!!

No comments: