Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just what i needed.....

Today, went for my class around 1.40pm and so as usual, i was late again. LOL... So after class today, i took bus 65 down to tampines to have a walk then i took bus 15 down to Temasek Polytechnic to meet my friend. Had a fun time over there... It's been a long time since we left school last year. After that, we went our seperate ways, i went back to Metro and he went home. I spent most of my time talking to Alfie when i'm there... Thank goodness it's not busy at the Men's department. Then i thought i'll meeting up with a friend of mine, but i waited all the way til 7.30pm then i buah tahan, so i called. Then my friend said she got tell me to wait meh.... Wah~~~ That's powerful sia... So nevermind, i went to buy my dinner, actually i saw her but didn't feel like calling her cause she's with another friend of hers... Hmm.... I ate my dinner there and reached home around 8.15pm... So tired sia today... Slept the whole way through on my journey back home!!! HAHA... i'll be looking for next week's Kbox session!!! LOL.... Hope by that time my throat wll be fine!!! Got to go!

No comments: