Monday, May 7, 2007

I actually cooked!!!

Slept around 4am yesterday and woke up at 9am today. Went to compass point to play game until 12pm when my Godsis, Stella, and Tim arrived. I brought them to my house then they watched dvd while i prepared lunch. I cooked fired rice for lunch today. After lunch, i made brownies because i promised Cecilia taht i'll bake and deliver it to her place today. Started doing it at 3.30pm and complete the whole baking thing by 5.30pm and we went to compasspoint to have our neoprint taken. Then i went down to Serangoon with Tim and Godsis, to take a bus down to pasir ris mrt. Reached there around 7.44pm then i took bus 15 down to Cecilia's place. Delivered the brownies around 8.10pm then went home. About half an hour later, she smsed me that the brownies i passed to her all finish le. She told me that her family finished it.... HAHA... Didn't know the brownies i baked is so nice...LOL...Got to go...!!!

No comments: