Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Ha~~~

Haha... This is my very first blog. Actually also not quite my first cause before this i had an account. But due to the length of time i didn't use, u all should know the rest bah...LOL...Well, Today did nothing much at home actually, all i know is that i'm dead tired and blur today due to the amount of sleep i had yesterday. I slept at 5am for the past 2 days and woke up at 11am. If i continue on like this, i'll faint sia...LOL... School started for me also last Monday. Man, it's kind of relax schedule for me. I took Business Studies which consists of 5 modules. I jus started on my first module and my timetable goes on as follows:1) Marketing(1st module): 2pm-5pm, every Mon, Wed & Fri. The length of this module is from 14/5/07 to 13/6/07. 2)Business Finance(2nd module): 2pm-5pm, every Tues & Thurs. The length of this module is from 19/6/07 to 2/8/07. 3)Business Organization & Environment(3rd module): 2pm-5pm, every Mon, Wed & Fri. The length of this module is from 9/7/07 to 13/8/07. 4)Effective Business Communication(4th module): 2pm-5pm, every Tues & Thurs. The length of this module is from 16/8/07 to 4/10/07. 5) Human Resource Management(5th module): 2pm-5pm. The length of this module is from 3/9/07 to 3/10/07. Actually is onli the first two module that is relaxing. But the stressing part will start during the 3rd module cause by the 3rd module, i have to go class everyday... Man, i think i'll be stressed to death during that time...LOL.... But i really can't wait for this course to be over with cause i wanna get my Diploma in Business Studies...Whoo Hoo... Hmm, can't wait for this Sat to arrive cause i'm going to Kbox. Wah... So happy sia... Can go sing til i lose my voice.... HAHA... Hmm... GTG le... Now feeling very groggy and blur... Have to go sleep and recharge my batteries...If not, i'll die of fatigue... LOL... Cheers!!!

No comments: