Saturday, May 26, 2007

HIP HIP HURRAY~~~~~~!!!!!!!

Oh man, i slept at 5am again yesterday sia... I kept saying that i want to sleep early but in the end, i still sleep at 5am... So frustrating... Yesterday night went to edit the database for this game, Football Manager 2007, and i edited all my players to be the best and the youngest...LOL... Am i powerful or wad?!?!?!?This morning while i was still sleeping, Miss Yati from my school, BMC, called me to tell me that the class for today is cancelled. Because our teacher, Mr Amin, is sick!!! LOL, so happy, dun need go school!!! So today i slept longer and i slept til almost 12pm then i wake up!!! Went to cut my hair today and that freakin' auntie jus dun seem to understand english sia... Told her not to cut my sideburn, she still cut... I vowed that i will not give her cut again in my life!!! Damn stupid la... Now i look like an idiot... Humph... Sigh, nevermind la, what's done cannot be undone la... I'll try to forget it but i cannot forgive that aunty!!! LOL~~~ Well, got to go now la. Go eat lunch, hungry le... Cheers!

No comments: