Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Labour Day!!!

Today is Labour Day and it's a public holiday for everyone! (If i'm not wrong la.) Today woke up at 8.30am to prepare and get ready to go out with my Godsis and Tim to Kbox! I meet up with my Godsis at Serangoon bus interchange at 10am. So i got my dad to fetch me down, faster la!!! After we met up, we took bus 81 to pasir ris where we met up with Tim. Oh, forget to tell u something, my ez-link card expired yesterday and i didn't know at all and so i have to pay the bus fare by coins!!! So frustrated!!! But nevermind, continuing on the day's progress. We went to Parkway or whould i say Marine Parade Kbox and i got myself a Kbox membership for just $5...HAHA... Not bad sia. We sang from 12pm all the way to 5pm... Shiok sia. Then after that, i went to meet up with my family and relatives and we went down to Marina Bay to have BBQ!!! LOL.... But the same, i didn't eat much... It's fun sia... Love today!!!

No comments: