Thursday, May 24, 2007

So Relaxing....

Oh man, to day the lesson is so RELAXING. Lol... Today i was late for class for about 10 mins but thank goodness the class haven even start yet. Why i was late? Because i ate my lunch at home, homemade udon...LOL... It's delicious. By the way, When i reached there, i found out my class changed to 2nd level so i proceeded down. Then saw my classmates changing classroom, so that's how i know they haven start the lesson. Today, Mr Amin is sick so we negotiated and we decided to end the class early so that he can go see a doctor. But he will release us at a later timing depending on wad time we end. I went there for only 1 hour lesson which is until 3pm then we went off le. So he will return the 2 hour deficit to us by extending the lesson to half an hour for each lesson, for the next 4 lessons, jus to make up for the 2 hours of early release!!! So after my lesson, i went to Plaza Singapura to buy Aloe Vera drink for my mum then i took bus 65 down to Ubi then changed to bus 15 to Tampines. Then from there, i took bus 27 back to Sengkang... HAHA...Long journey sia but i managed to catch some sleep on the bus... LOL... Reached home around 6pm then watched tv with my mum and i managed to hear this song sung by Yang Pei An. The title is 'Wo Xiang Xin', in english is 'I believe'... That song is so nice...LOL... So nice til i went to download it even before i bath...HAHA.... Then later going out to meet my uncle they all for dinner at Yishun. So HUNGRY~~~~ ARGH~~~~ Must eat something if not i'll faint liao... HAHA... Jus joking, not that serious... Well, Gtg le... Later tonight then continue on the MAIN event: UEFA CUP 2007 FINAL... AC MILAN vs LIVERPOOL!!! (Hope Liverpool lose!!!) XD.... Later!!!

No comments: