Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sian... No computer!!!

Woke up around 9.30am(I guess). Then went to bath and wait for my parents to finish doing their stuffs. I waited for my dad to send me to tampines. So after sending my mum to compass point, my dad decided to take our computer and send it for repairs due to some problems... So he sent me to Funan to repair the com and i guess i wouldn't be using the com for at least the next 3-4 days. Ah~~~ Then after that, my dad sent me to tampines Century Square. Went to visit all my metro old mates. Today i got to know that Hyzal and Fyzal are brothers!!! Surprised right? Then after visiting them, i went to Metro Sengkang to play their Xbox game (FIFA World Cup). Yes man, FC Barcelona won Real Sociedad 2-0... So damn happy! Tomorrow, my Godsis and Tim are coming to my house for lunch. Can't wait for tomorrow to come. Have to make brownies with white chocolate for Cecilia also.... But i seriously wonder if it's nice or not... Haix, dun care la... LOL... Go sleep le... Nitez!!

No comments: