Tuesday, May 8, 2007

First Business Studies Class(Testing)~~~

Did nothing much today. Woke up at 1.45am today then watch tv all the way til 12.35pm. Then went to do my housework all the way til 1.05pm. Went down to buy lunch after i bathed.And wou know something? The aunty gave me so much things that i ate til i become bloated sia... Then i took a 'nap' from 3.45pm to 6.30pm. Then went down to Admiralty to sit-in for my first Business Studies lesson, taught by my father. It started at 7.30pm and end at 9.30pm. I was late for half an hour...Lol... Cecilia said that the reason for me being late is because i want to give a bad impression and let the people remember me...LOl... Anyway after the class, my dad and i went home and when we got home, we met my mum and sis. Then we went to Yio Chu Kang to eat roti prata. And also the guy from Funan called me to tell me that i can collect my com tml. Man, i'm so happy that i'll get my com back tml. And i'm gonna get a webcam...HAHA... Got to go... Cheers!!!

No comments: