Friday, June 1, 2007

Oh yesh~~~~~!!!!

Just got back from my grandparents' house. Thank goodness my dad come can fetch me home. Went to my grandparents' house around 2pm. Then ate my lunch there and spent time with my grandparents. It's almost been a month since i went to visit them. I will definitely visit them the next time when i'm free... As soon as possible.... I also had my dinner there, left their house at 7.15pm. Reached home about 7.35pm, thanks to my father, if not i will reach home quite late!!!! Haha.... Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! And i'll be going to my cousin's chalet... Haha... Got BBQ for 2 days, Fri and Sat!!!! Can't wait sia, so tomorrow after school, i will rush down immediately without any hesitation!!! LOL.... Duno my cousin, Ivan, going or not.... I really hope he goes!!! Then i got someone to talk to liao!!! Tell you, he's my favourite cousin!!!! Man, he's handsome, funny and many more other good qualities that i cannot just put it down in words!!! Got to go and watch tv le.... See ya!!!

No comments: