Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Crazy~~~

Oh man, yesterday slept at 5am sia then today wake up up at 10.30am then very tired.... HAHA... Yesterday damn stupid la, my friend went to flood my friendster testimonials... Siao one sia, 224 testimonials sia... Accept like siao... LOL... Then i went to her profile and flood her back... Muahahahaha... Then after flooding, we play msn games, then she came up with a crazy idea saying if i lost the game i have to eat 10 dumplings while she onli needs to eat 5... Wah... Power liao lor.... In the end i lost cause i never did concentrate in playing cause i was doing something else... Then after that i went to play my game, Footbal Manager 2007!!! HAHA... Now into my 1 and a half season... So damn happy... Hahaha.... Sian, later got lesson, 2nd module of my course! Business Finance, i hope it will be easy for me.... Hope it's not so compliccated to understand...Lol... Ok la, got to go do housework liao... Sign off...

No comments: