Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh my God!!! Please~~~

Today i woke up damn early sia, slept at 4am sharp and woke up at 10.45am. Want to know why i woke up so early? It's because i had a nightmare then i woke up. Then when i woke up, this friend of mine, Cecilia, gave me some links to youtube for me to watch and i can tell you, all those videos really scare the hell out of me especially after i had a nightmare!!! Buah tahan sia... Going to throw up soon sia... Watched the match between Estonia and England yesterday and i can tell you that Beckham is really indispensable to England!!! 2/3 of his crosses assisted Crouch and Owen to score the crucial goals!!!! Everyone thought David Beckham is old and has nothing to offer to the soccer world except for his looks, but he really changed my perspective of him!!! To me, he's now a lethal crosser and a freekick taker!!! Scary... For today, i hope my internet don't kepp on disconnecting!!! Haix... I can only hope!!!! Got to go do my household choures le... See ya..... XP

No comments: