Saturday, June 9, 2007

Happy happy sia~~~

Yesterday slept quite early, around 3.30am i sleep le... Then woke up at 10.45am today, so got enough time for me to do all my housework... Promised my mum that i will mop the floor today so i have to fulfil the promise!!! After all my housework, i left home for my lessons and today's lesson was very fast and relaxing. We were being dismissed quite early, around 3.30pm we were released le... Then i went down to Tamines to shop and find some of my Metro mates again. Went out for dinner with Fyzal today..HAHA... You guessed what, when i was talking to one of the cashier, Noraihan, i saw Cecilia then followed by Wan ling... Lol... Such coincidence....Lol... Then i went to talk to Alfie about the same stuff that we normally talk, SOCCER!!!! Lol.... We were chatting halfway and then we saw Miss Wong, Metro Tampines Branch Manager... LOL... Greeted her and then we continued talking to one another cause now she cannot do anything to me!!! I'm not working there anymore!!! HAHAHA!!!! Hmm... Left Metro at 6.15pm like that then reached home about 7.20pm.... Quite tiring for me cause i walked home after taking a bus back to Sengkang... Go play my game le.... XP!!!

No comments: