Saturday, June 23, 2007

Last day of the week!!!

HOORAY~~~ It's Friday... My FAVOURITE day of the entire week!!! Today woke up at 10am even though i slept at 5am yesterday... I crazy sia, pia my FIFA 07 all the way yesterday but still cannot manage to complete all the challenges!!! Later might be making brownies then deliver some to my friend, depending on whether she wants it today or tomorrow lor.... Then maybe share with my neighbours also... Now i finally remember how to make a brownie fudge. 1)Preheat oven 165 degree centigrate... 2) Bake the brownie fudge for 40 to 50 minutes. Then everything is done!!! Easy right!!! Lol... Tomorrow going to Kbox with my friend, lol... Go K til we siao ah!!!! Oh, and then my neighbourhood has been damn noisy sia... Want to know why? Because someone's dead and u know la, when someone dies, got a lot of unlicense musicians will be clanging and playing the shit off their heads!!!! Damn noisy, if can complain, i will definitely complain sia... Noise pollution sia.... Haix... ARGH~~~~~~~ When will it stop?!?!?!?!?! STOPPPPPPPPPPP~~~~~~~~~~ Doesn't seem to be working...Lol.... Haix... Bear with it la... Sign off

No comments: