Wednesday, June 6, 2007

OH NO~~~~!!!!

Oh man, slept at 5am yesterday and woke up at 12.10pm today...LOL... Kenna scolded by my mum for waking up too late... XP... Even though i slept for 8 hours, i really still feel very tired sia... Maybe need more than 8 hours of sleep for me... LOL... The freakin' friendster, really feel like lodging a complain. Why? Because i added a friend, then it never appear in my friend's list and the other person added me, i accept, then they say got error approving... Heck man... Shit the friendster management.... Make me damn pissed off... Shit sia, my face is getting worst... Maybe due to the lack of sleep i have bah.... Cannot, must sleep early lia, eat more fruits and vegetables and excerise more.... ARGH~~~~~~~~ Feel like knocking my head on the wall.... Watched this dvd called "Shindler's List", it's about this guy called Shindler and how he saved 1100 Jews from the Holocaust during World War 2. And can u believe it, he's a member of the NAZI Party!!!! Surprise huh??? LOL... I was surprised too when saw. The show is very long but it's damn nice!!! Recommend to u people who likes gory and war movies. This is one show you should not missed!!!! LOL... Got to go le... Chiao...

No comments: