Friday, June 22, 2007

Ah... Oh yes!!!

Haha, today woke up around 11am then slept at 5am yesterday... Lol... But at least i dun feel so groggy and tired like yesterday... Today went for my 2nd class of Business Finance with Mr Silva, our new teacher, and i really learn quite a lot of things from him... Learned about the term "ULTRA VIRES", then also about current assets, fixed assets and many more stuffs to be listed down... I was late for class today, reached my school at 2.25pm then kenna stuck in the office til 2.30pm then go to class... Feel like killing all the people in the office... They are what i call stupid idiots!!! After class, went home and dyed my hair... The colour i chose to dye is red and the result came out great!!! Kind of like it a lot, not too bright and not too dark!!! Then went out to have dinner with my mum, we went to Hans to eat, the food there was nice!!! Then we went shopping, lol... Then came home...LOL... Practically this is the whole event for my day... Lol... Will update again!!! Sign off...

No comments: