Saturday, June 2, 2007

Fun Fun Fun~~~

WAH~~~ Lol... Today's bbq quite ok la... Did enjoy myself!!! Got back from class today and reached home around 5.30pm. Then prepared everything that my mum and sis needed... My mum came and fetched me up at 6pm and then went to fetch my cousin, Ivan, up then we went down to the chalet together. I thought that they haven start the fire for the bbq so i was getting ready but who knows, when we got there, the fire has started and my aunty is already starting to bbq the food. Those people who went today are my 2nd aunty, 3rd aunty and uncle, my mum, my sis, her friend, me, my cousin, one of my relative, and the other 2 of my cousins. LOL... Dun quite get it right??? Nvm...Lol... It's not meant to be understood...Lol... We played poker and had fun down there. Left the place at 12.30am and i went to my cousin's house to stay overnight and he helped me do my blog...LOL... Haha...Got to go liao la... Tomorrow still got bbq!!! Chao!!!

P.S: Forget to say something... Guess who i saw today at downtown east??? Duno right? He's Lionel Lewis, Singaporean Goalkeeper... Man, this is my 2nd time that i saw him le!!! But always forget to ask for his autograph or take photo with him. Next time i must remember to do it!!!

No comments: